Monday, June 13, 2011

I am someone

Hey,

So good news, as of this Wednesday coming I am finally part of ACTRA. This accomplishment is something that I have been trying to achieve since I started this blog, about 8 months ago. I am proud to say I am finally a member of the organization that enables me to be part of professional film/TV projects and get adequate payment!

This probably means nothing to you reading this, but for me it is a big deal and I am stoked to have it.

I auditioned for Mick Garris' new feature film last week and it was probably the hardest audition I have had to do, including NTS....

I don't feel like I did my best and all I can really do is wait to see what happens. I am hoping  for a callback but I don't see that happening due to the fact that the start filming on the 20th...

Alas, the life of an actor. I love it.

I am currently at my Joe job right now doing nothing because it is slower than molasses going uphill in winter, an expression that my grandfather would be proud of me using. What up Gramp?

I am moving back into my friends apartment  ASAP, I told my landlord this information today. She will probably forget seeing as even after 9 months she still doesn't know my name... as referenced before; quite like an ork.

Anyway I have to do some training... night abyss

No comments: