Friday, July 8, 2011

Harry Potter

Hey Abyss,

It's almost been a month since my last entry and as always a lot has happened in between posts.

I am quitting my Joe job on the 15th and will be going to teach kids ages 7-11 at a theatre in a rural area outside the city. I am stoked because the theatre is giving me accommodations while I am there and also paying for my ride up. This enables me to save some money due to the fact I am super poor and am slowly finding out how much money this trip to montreal is costing.

I seriously do not comprehend large amounts of money, like I am an avid follower of films and see how much money celebrities make and how much box office totals equal, but when it pertains to my life it just scares me to be putting so much money into one thing.

I found out last week that I am receiving a scholarship to the school which lightens the pressure some and I am truly grateful for that!

Today I am filming a commercial and am stoked for that, I just thought I would get in a post before I headed out.  It's the launch of a new product so hopefully it will get some decent air time. Look for me on a television near you!

Some one who is really inspiring me lately is Ryan Gosling. I watched the trailer for Stupid, Crazy, Love and felt I should watch all his previous movies. He is a really interesting dude, his prep for roles is inspiring and unique. He is def a method actor. I am attaching the link to Stupid, Crazy, Love below.

I am sorry to disappoint the people who read this hoping to hear about the new Harry Potter movie, I have tricked you.

Night Abyss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8

No comments: