Friday, April 1, 2011

I am an April Fool

Hey Abyss,

So today is April Fool's day and the only joke that was played on me was the weather. The day turned from clear skies to hail.

I love when this happens.Especially when the last few days have been warm and awesome. I was really hoping for my day off to be good.

Instead I have spent the whole day inside and have accomplished nothing.

My day started off with a show at at school this morning. The kids were mildly disruptive and bothered some of the cast. This is understandable. Yesterday has been our best show so far, well for me anyway. I just felt the  most emotionally connected yesterday.

We are receiving great reviews though and the word is getting out.

I am in my home town next week so I am stoked for them to see the show. Good old High School.

I applied for another theatre gig today, Daniel MacIvor is premiering his shoe. "His Greatness", in Toronto and they are casting for the younger man in the show. I am am a little too young for the role, and I cant actually fly to Toronto cause I'm  on tour so I asked if I could send in a tape. I probably wont get anything from it becuase im not Equity yet, but I do have Daniel's email, so perhaps I could drop him one...

I am super pumped for the rest of the tour, I am so happy to see the impact we are having on kids.

Oh, by the way, I bought my Macbook Pro and it conveniently was a dud. So now I have to wait till Monday to exchange it for another one. I really think the world is against me for this computer. I have just had to go through so much to actually get one. Its annoying.

My birthday is in 5 days and I really don't want it this year. I realize that I cannot turn away my birthday like a homeless person asking for change, but I just am not looking forward to it. Maybe because it is a pivotal birthday, 20, I just don't want to be old. I feel like I need to accomplish so much more.

I want to get my motorcycle license this summer, so I can do what Ewan McGregor did and go on a road trip with his best friend. Two dudes, two bikes, open road. I have wanted my license for a couple years, just no money or time. I think I will have both this summer.

Me and my buddy are in the process of finding a new place for the summer, so far everyone is very unorganized for the visitations.

Not really a whole lot else going on..

Movies I need to see: Hobo with a Shotgun and Insidious.

Night Abyss

No comments: