Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Comeback!

Hey there,

Shame on me: first thing on the docket.

I am currently making pizza and reading a script that I am performing tomorrow evening. For a non-employed actor at the moment I have been consecutively working. Last week and the week before that I was in the encore performance of the Cabaret show that I had done earlier. We performed it for the final time last weekend in attempt to raise money for a little girl who is waiting to have an operation. It was the best one to date, the show that is. And like I said, this week, tomorrow I am doing a performance with a whole new group of actors that I was recently introduced to. They seem like really awesome people. Ironically one of them is my Voice teacher at school and he was unaware I was in the production till I was brought in recently. It provided for awkward conversation, but also I think we will be able to connect on a further basis than school. I thank my friend for helping me get the gig, he really believes in me as an actor and that is really inspiring to me to know that people feel positive about me. So again, my friend, thank you.

This feels like the appropriate time to give an audition update: Nothing film in a while. although there is a crap-load of commercials being shot in my city. Unfortunately I am not a burly man with a beard, so unless I can grow a white plethora of facial hair and gain 60 pounds I do not have an opportunity to audition. Soon though, if I think hard enough.

Class is going great, all my teachers bring really interesting methods and exercises to class. I am really enjoying the experience. Can't wait for things to keep getting better.

I am back in a rhythm and blues stage. I am obsessively listening to the genre all the time. I love it.

If you are bored, check this out:
http://www.vevo.com/watch/willow/whip-my-hair/USSM21001602

It's Will Smith's Daughter!!! She is really great. Crazy potential. I just came across her the other day.

Back to me. That is really all that is going on at the moment. Oh I get to be told how blind I am tomorrow which will be a wonderful time filled with laughter and merriment.

And my year project, other than being an apt pupil and acting, is writing a one man show that I will be performing in my home town during the summer. So, any ideas as to what I should do? Give me some ideas Abyss.

Peace

No comments: