Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Up and Down We Go

Hey Abyss,

This week has been an interesting one.

I received some good news on Friday about finally getting rid of my old apartment in Montreal, which has been a dark cloud over my unprotected head for about 3 months. Now, all I have is the one place and I am stoked, because three apartments is far too much for a actor/student to have!

I went back to Halifax on the weekend and had a great dinner with my girlfriend and our friends, which was a much needed relaxation time. It was great to just come back and not worry about anything. The downside is that since I was in such a carefree and positive mood I spent far too much money and am kind of in a pinch this week.

H&M was/continues to kill my bank account.

I felt I owed it to myself to buy at least a shirt due to my lack of spending this summer.

So I caved.

Then to my disappointment I found out today that I am not receiving the paycheque amount I anticipated from All The Wrong Reasons, and there is not as many kids at my camp as there was supposed to be. So, I am in a 'financial' pickle at the current moment, but nothing that isn't still considered a first world problem.

Today I also found out that my character isn't being brought back on Mr. D with lines, I am really only being brought back as a glorified extra. This was disappointing to me as I thought that I was going to have some more interactions, like last season.

Apparently not.

I still get paid the same, but it is honestly the coverage that makes me happy. Now, the show is very much improvised on the day and so there may be opportunity to create some dialogue, and I am all about opportunities,  but I am not holding out for anything. At this point I am just grateful to be making some extra money.

This is kind of a depressing and pathetic post, alas, this is all I have right now.

Remember to follow me on twitter @wayne_burns and check out my IMDB I added pictures!!

Night Abyss






No comments: