Saturday, August 13, 2011

Holy Movement Batman!

Alright,

I am slowly but quickly, as oxymoronic as that sounds, coming upon my leaving. The good thing is that you get to filter through things again and see what really matters and what is qualifying as hoarder material.

I am about half and half.

Good news though! I got a part on a National TV show!

Granted it is only one episode, but I am still stoked. I am gonna have my last bit of work before I head out and have to put myself off the market for 8 months.

I film next week and play the "Teenage Referee" on Mr. D. I know with that name it seems of lesser significance but I do have a substantial amount of lines and am interacting with Gerry Dee who is the main character on the show, as well as producer.

For those of you unfamiliar with the show and Gerry Dee I will post some links below.

Basically today I have been doing tons of laundry and cleaning my current apartment before I move back to my home town and teach for two weeks.

The best part of laundry, besides your clothes being clean is that you find your favourite clothes at the bottom of the hamper that you totally forgot you had. It's like Christmas.

These next few weeks are going to hopefully be relaxing and not as stressful as my Mother is making them seem. I am stoked to move and cannot wait for school to start.

This is a rather short post, but I can promise more will come!

Night Abyss

1 comment:

wayneburns said...

https://cbcrevenuegroup.cbc.ca/content/msmcontent.aspx?folderid=1595&contentid=32974&locale=4105

and

http://www.gerrydee.com/