Sunday, September 26, 2010

Deadbeat NO MORE!

Hey,

So tonight is school eve.

If that makes sense give me a, "Whoot Whoot!"

Today was just a great day because of what tomorrow brings.

Vainly enough that sounds inspirational.

My workplace is receiving renovations so we had to move out into a small kiosk (which by the way is one of my favorite words). This was an interesting shift due to the lack of space and hostility of my fellow coworkers. For those of you who have seen my apartment you will testify to my neatness. I am self diagnosed OCD. I really like things neat and organized. So with the NEW kiosk freshly built I felt the need to implement as much organization as possible. Needless to say that was not the idea that everyone else had. It was a rough day, but went surprisingly fast.

Now, today is Sunday so I wanted to hit up the grocery store before school starts tomorrow. Every grocery store to my knowledge closes at 6pm on Sunday's. I didn't get off work till 5:34. So, I race home and jump into my car, which is playing this mind game of sorts with me lately where it doesn't start the first time and then it does the second just to make me appreciate it. After my usual second attempt I drive to the grocery store and shop as quick as I can hoping that the store wont close on me. I get up to the counter and pile everything on and apologize for coming in so close to them closing. The cashier laughs at me and replies, "we don't close till 8."  I now know that I have plenty of time to grocery shop on Sundays.

I came home and spent the evening cleaning and preparing for school tomorrow. I have a Hulk lunch bag, it grows to twice it size when it gets angry. So plenty of room for food. Speaking of the Hulk, I never understood why his pants no matter what they were always turned purple. I mean all he did was grow in mass and turn green, which I guess if it happens to you your clothes will automatically turn the color that contrasts your skin the best.

Emma Stone is my new celeb crush. Easy A is amazing and she is a babe. Movie reviews by Wayne.


Audition update. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

School starts tomorrow! Imma get some sleep because, I've got a love and I know that its all mine.

Peace abyss.

No comments: