Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Easy A

First of all, I am sorry that it has been over a week since my last post.

Second, I have been super busy. This provides a legitimate excuse for the statement above.

For those of you who told me to apply for the opposing company job you can have piece of mind knowing that I did indeed apply.

I have not heard anything back from them so I am to assume that I did not get the part. Which is ironic due to the amount of stress I put myself through thinking about whether to apply or not.

Audition update: I did not end up auditioning for The Fantastiks due to my already busy schedule and the fact that it was purely voluntary. I need money, I am a poor student. I have however auditioned for an educational film. I am waiting to hear back from them as to whether I received the part as I auditioned for the lead. It pays well so I am hoping for the best.

I performed the show that I have been working on on Sunday and it was alright. Monday night was thousands of times better and I know that we are going to do even better on Friday. I am proud of the group that I am working with; we were able to put together a show in about a week and people seem to really be enjoying it.

I am continuing to work constantly which of course makes my paychecks decent but does not afford me much of a social life. The good thing is that majority of my friends all started school this week so really I am not missing out on much. I am starting school on the 27th and I am stoked because I am all about routine so it will be nice to get back into that.

On the topic of social life; last night I went to see Machete and it was awesome. It ended up being a lot better than I expected. And I saw more of Jessica Alba which is more than I expected as well ;) I was thoroughly entertained. While I was there I took a picture of me and Emma Stone who was also conveniently there.

My car is making strange noises and I don't know why, but I know sound like one of those obnoxious dudes who do not own a muffler. I also drive standard which requires you to rev your engine so I just sound like a complete a-hole driving down the street. Always a great way to make good impressions.

I am really fond of the band Bahamas if you are bored and want some easy listening.

Thats all for now,

Peace Abyss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would make a sarcastic comment about that picture. But, it was my first day of school today so you are still safe for now. Watch out though...it's coming.
Love, You know who.