Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Focus

Hey Abyss,

Not much has happened since my last entry, I have't heard back from the Haven audition that I submitted on Thursday of last week.

I am going to say its dead in the water, unfortunately. I guess it just wasn't my role. There will always be more!

I am back from teaching now and have two weeks before I start back up again in Truro at The Marigold Centre. I am excited to work back in my community again.

Yesterday I bussed down to Truro for an interview with Lenore Zann about theatre in Truro and how it is growing and the demand for it. It was awesome to have a chance to talk to Lenore about such progression and compare stories and have her voice such a positive insight into my own journey. She is local proof that it doesn't matter where you come from you can be successful if you believe.

It is this thought that continues to push me.

I went with my girlfriend to see The Dark Knight Rises last night and was yet again inspired to keep pushing to get there; in quality films. I am determined to make a name for myself, if not just in Nova Scotia but in Canada and wherever else will have me!

I have to continually keep reminding myself that the next two years are dedicated to my education and then my career can start full force. It is difficult to acknowledge that, but it is necessary. I have learned so much from this year and am only looking forward to becoming better and more aligned. I also have to keep reminding myself what things I have accomplished so far, which is a lot in a short period of time, and to relax and let things continue to come and focus on what is in front of me.

Right now I am focusing on my one line in All The Wrong Reasons that I say to Corey Monteith. Its been a struggle.

Thats all for now Abyss,

Night




No comments: