Monday, April 4, 2011

Mac; Attempt Two

Hey Abyss,

So I am currently on my second Macbook Pro in the span of four days. The first, as previously stated, was a dud. Just kept going into something called "Kernel panic" which apparently has something to do with the Kernel endings...

Anyway I went back to the shop and exchanged it for a new one today, everything seemed fine at first with this new one then it did the same thing after about 10 minutes. So, I did what it said and restarted my computer and then loaded it back up... It seems fine now as I am typing and using some of the applications, but I am still hesitant. Hopefully in the next few hours/ days I will find out exactly if everything is good. I pray it is.

I have wanted a Mac for about two years and to finally have one is wicked, I just want one that works. A simple request if I do say so.

Today we had a another show where three schools composed the audience, they were great. It is funny, they are always really restless at the start of the show then as soon as the yelling starts, they all calm down and are attentive. I am glad we are keeping them interested.

They didn't have a whole lot of questions today, probably due to the age group, but thats cool. I just was always the kid that had questions so I find it weird when no one asks anything.

I am honestly just rambling today, this is one part killing time as well as trying to see of my Mac is a time bomb. Sorry if I am not being as entertaining as usual.

I received some great news today about two auditions: One being a film called Blackbird, which my friend Thom Fitzgerald is producing, and then another audition in Toronto for Daniel MacIvor's "His Greatness". I emailed the casting director about auditioning in hopes that they will see me and they replied that they are. Alas, since I am on tour I cannot fly up to TO to audition on Friday, so I am hoping that they will allow me to send a tape of my audition.

I would kill for the role in the movie, I really need to garner some film experience, other than the short films I have been doing over the last couple months. Also, it seems like it is going to be a well composed cast and to be part of the project would be awesome. So, here is hoping.

I will of course keep you posted on those things.

It is a beautiful day out today and I don't want to miss too much of it so I am going to end early.

On a last note, I am thinking about singing in a fundraiser where the performers choose a song that they would never, other than this event, get the opportunity to sing. I am contemplating singing, "Run and Tell That" from Hairspray. Thoughts?

Night Abyss

No comments: